Client Finance Support Officer
£19.10 per hour
Are you looking for a new and exciting role with excellent pay rates?
Look no further.
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting on behalf of a client in Wirral. The role is for a Client Finance Support Officer on a temporary contract. You will be working Full time hours - 36 hrs per week.
Must have direct payments experience and community care experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Liaise with Social Workers and Assessment staff in developing, promoting and implementing the use of direct payments and personal budgets and work with them to implement the service.
* Attend Social Worker meetings, including safeguarding meetings, in order to promote the take up and development of a seamless service.
* Provide information and advice in relation to direct payments clearly and provide appropriate and accessible information to ensure that people are able to make informed choices about direct payments.
* Authorise payments to Direct Payment users the basis of information received from service users and Social Workers.
* Plan the payment cycle for Direct payment users and ensure payment information is accurate.
* Ensure that annual financial reviews are carried out within agreed timescales on the anniversary of the Direct Payments agreement and deal with any queries or actions required as appropriate.
* Investigate and resolve complex issues and queries; ensure recovery of outstanding balances and debts in person, over the telephone and by letter where appropriate.
* Work closely with the Direct Payments Support provider to ensure timely support and information is given to Direct Payments users and to resolve any issues around the management of Direct Payments.
* Manage the finances of service users who are under the direction of the Court of Protection including collation of casework documentation.
* Manage the finances of service users living in the community, nursing or residential homes acting as their appointee for the Benefits Agency.
* Secure assets on behalf of individuals and protect their property and personal belongings.
* Arrange funerals for residents of the Borough who die without family or funds.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
* Must have direct payments experience and community care experience.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age