If so, we have an excellent opening for you, working as a Client Documentation Officer in Jersey for a successful and booming business. The client role comes with an attractive salary of £40,000 per annum.
You will be working in the Business Implementation department, acting as the first point of contact for new business. It will be your responsibility to ensure all KYC and due diligence requirements are adhered to when on-boarding new business and completing periodic reviews of investors.
Working in collaboration with the other members of the Business Implementation Department, you will:
- Provide clients and investors with excellent service
- Conduct fact-finding exercises with investors or via agents to understand investor profiles
- Analyse the data, questionnaires and or structure charts relating to investments
- Post obtaining documents, and perform validation checks
- Obtain, verify and maintain all relevant documentation
This full-time financial services position will suit someone with a genuine interest in all matters financial, and a desire to further their career in a busy, competitive and supportive office setting. Some excellent company benefits match the competitive salary on offer.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of relevant financial regulations and procedures
- Ability to set up criteria to define and analyse risk levels
- Collaboration, mentoring and supportive skills
To apply for this Client Documentation Officer job in Jersey, contact us for more information, and we will begin the application process for you. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and our clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.