Estate Agent Head Office - Client Advice Team Manager - Bracknell - Up to £40k (Basic) / £60k (OTE)
Contract hours are Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated Client Advice Team Manager to join our Head Office in Bracknell
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced estate agency professional looking to further their career and enjoy normal office hours Monday-Friday.
Make outbound introduction calls to allocated clients at the point of instruction to inform them of the service you provide
* Agree with clients a frequency of update required based on the type of client and their motivation level and enter the parameters into the NG system
* Follow up all client calls with a well written email note which conforms to the client the conversation had and advice given
* Where needed book a revisit for a Sales or Lettings Manager to re attend the property to discuss with the client
* Upgrade viewing and marketing opportunity by obtaining keys, marketing board, price reduction, upgrade marketing such as elevated/aerial photographs or drone video
* Resolve queries and problems. Escalate to customer services/Senior management where required in order to maximise business retention.
* Provide clients with information and statistics regarding the marketing of their property and agree a future marketing strategy.
* Encouraging clients to promote their own property via social media
* Manage a team of staff providing motivation, focus and direction. This would also include monitoring the team to ensure company key processes are being met.
* Focus staff on delivering an effective and consistent level of service, operating to agreed processes and timescales.
* Hold a daily team meeting at 8.45am to 9.00am to discuss teams key activities and objectives for the day ahead.
* Undertake monthly staff 1:1 performance reviews to ensure calls, workloads, file chasing and general administration are meeting objectives
* Coach and develop the team to ensure that staff have the right levels of business/conveyancing knowledge to be able to deal with standard queries across all key areas.
* Be seen as the technical (NG systems) expert and provide advice and expert knowledge to the team
* Provide advice on how to deal with difficult issues. Be seen as the escalation point and deal personally with complex issues that need a high level of knowledge and expertise
The ideal candidate will:
* Have excellent communication skills both spoken and written
* Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
* Be able to work effectively within a team
* Display high standards of service and presentation
* Demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed targets
* Have a pro-active and can-do approach
* Have previous estate agency experience
If you're interested please apply asap!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.