Job Description: Client Administrator
Search are now recruiting for a Client Administrator for a dynamic, award winning Estate agency, based in the heart of Edinburgh. Due to continued growth and expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join this dynamic company as they look to expand their team.
* Provide first class client support
* Operate customised database
* Coordinating diaries
* Generate and dispatch customer focused marketing proposals
* Process viewings enquiries and generate feedback for clients
* Support the sales manager and wider team in all aspects of Administration
Knowledge and experience:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong IT and numeracy skills
* Take responsibility for enhancing company brand and contributing to company success
* Must be flexible and prepared to work outside normal working hours where required to achieve goals
* Good communication skills, both written and oral
* Must show respect to both colleagues and working environment at all times
* Continuous support and development
* Opportunity to grow and develop with a leading estate agents in the heart of Edinburgh
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Fantastic employee benefits
If this sounds like something you'd be keen to hear more about then please get in touch today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.