Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for a Cleanroom Production Specialist to join our client in North Yorkshire. They are a global manufacturer of metal treated products for various applications.
* Develop our manufacturing process to be capable of consistently delivering high volume production on time in full to the right quality standard.
* Implement a right first time approach with zero tolerance to all customer perceived warranty issues.
* Monitor and manage manufacturing variances daily, weekly and monthly. Focus on timely confirmations, stock management, labour management, BOM accuracy and cost out projects.
* Train, coach and motivate the team to maximise production performance focusing on quality, scrap, line speed, utilisation and labour management.
* Ensure the team have the resources to run the line and remove all potential roadblocks that may prevent them from doing their job.
* Continually work on cost reduction and process improvement projects.
* Report accurately on line performance against agreed KPI's.
* Ensure all SOP's and risk assessments are complied with.
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Constantly monitor the line performance by:
* Walking the line
* Verifying that equipment is operating within the specified limits
* Verifying that checks are being carried out
* Verifying that the product quality is in tolerance.
* Minimum 5 year experience in managing a high volume cleanroom production facility or very similar high end production facility with a proven track record of success.
* Relevant technical and or management third level qualification.
* Proven ability to implement continuous improvement and cost out projects.
* Highly motivated and results orientated and able to express and communicate a vision and set goals for individuals to aspire to.
* Above all the person needs to demonstrate leadership, be highly visible to all employees and be able to motivate and manage people with varying skill levels and relish the challenge of working in a rapidly growing and demanding manufacturing environment.
* As with most continuous 24-hour operations the individual should be aware that they could be called upon, out of normal hours, to attend site and provide support and guidance in the event of problems.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.