Cleaning Operative Required in Whiteley, Fareham working from 17:00 to 23:00 Fixed Term Contract.
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
- Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
- Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- There may be an opportunity for overtime working
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age