17:00 - 21:00 PER DAY
We are recruiting for professional and reliable cleaner to join the central London cleaning team.
In this role you will be responsible for cleaning areas such as office, washroom and meeting rooms.
Duties will include
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
You will need the following :
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience is preferable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age