SEARCH CONSULTANCY is recruiting a CLASS 1 DRIVER for a PERMANENT vacancy in SALFORD, (M50).
The role involves delivering TIMBER to a range of businesses across the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all vehicle checks at the start and end of every shift
- Delivering the product to the customer on time.
- Making sure all paperwork is filled out upon delivery.
- Making sure the timber load is STRAPPED and fastened securely and safely.
You will be required to do SOME HANDBALL on certain deliveries.
Shifts will usually start at around 07:00am and finish around 16:00, Monday - Friday. NO WEEKENDS.
Successful drivers will have their CPC & HIAB qualifications/renewals paid for by this employer.
OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.
Pay rate: £11 - £14 ph
- Category CE driving licence.
- Valid CPC and Digi cards.
- TIMBER delivery experience
- 3 points on licence MAXIMUM.
- NO DR, DD or IN endorsements on licence.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Preferably hold a valid HIAB licence, not essential.
As soon as you apply online we will receive your CV via email and we will get in touch ASAP.
If you are not right for this role, we will keep hold of your CV and try to find you a more suitable vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.