Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
4 months ago
Class 1 drivers required!
Our client is recruiting for Class 1 HGV (C+E) drivers to help transport a range of goods for major clients throughout the UK using fridge units, box trailers, tippers or curtain siders.
Dependant on the client you are making deliveries for depends on the trailer type and route which can vary between local and UK wide routes. Shift hours can vary however on average they should be 11-12 hours. There are a variety of shift patterns available from ad hoc to full time.
You will be responsible to ensuring at all loads arrive in good condition and on time. All drivers are expected to…
* Adhere to company health and safety rules at all times
* Perform & report all vehicle checks with any issues reported to management.
* Time management is key for this role so good organisation skills are preferred
* Ensure vehicle is kept clean
* Communicate regularly with the planning office regarding any issues whilst out in the truck.
* Good knowledge of driver hour regulations
* No more than 6 points on licence
* Minimum 6 months experience driving class 1 vehicles
To register for this job Please call Andrew on 07900 136 403
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age