Class 1 drivers required for immediate start
Our client is recruiting for Class 1 HGV (C+E) drivers to work out of their distribution centre in Leicester, delivering to nationwide locations covering a range of palatalised goods you will be expected to have a great work ethic and a minimum of 1 years driving experience. A good understanding of company rules and government legislation will also be expected.
Collecting & delivering goods to multiple businesses and company sites you will be responsible to ensuring at all loads arrive in good condition and on time, the role may include nights out dependant on route size. All drivers are expected to…
* Adhere to company health and safety rules at all times
* Perform & report all vehicle checks with any issues reported to management.
* Time management is key for this role so good organisation skills are preferred
* Ensure vehicle is kept clean
* Communicate regularly with the planning office regarding any issues whilst out in the truck.
Shift patterns for this role vary depending on requirement but the company is operational 24/ 7 so both day & night drivers are welcome.
* Good knowledge of driver hour regulations
* No more than 6 points on licence
* Minimum 12 months experience driving class 1 vehicles
PAYE (for LTD rates please get in touch)
£11.25 ph - Monday to Friday - Days
£11.75 ph - Monday to Friday - Nights
£13.00 ph - Saturday- Days
£13.50 ph - Saturday- Nights
£14.00 ph - Sunday & Bank holiday- Days
£14.50 ph - Sunday & Bank holiday- Nights
To register for this job Please call Andrew on 0151 229 5562
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age