I am looking for an experienced Claims Processor who has ideally worked within the Insurance industry. This is a temporary full time role initially working from home however my client is based in Greenock therefore suitable candidates must be able to travel there.
Start date ASAP, pay rate £9.71 p.h.
- Examines and processes paper claims and/or electronic claims
- Determines whether to return, pend, deny or pay claims within policies
- Determines steps necessary for adjudication
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, operating memos and corporate policies to resolve claims and claims issues
- Settles claims with claimants in accordance with policy provisions
- Compares claim application and/or provider statement with policy file and other records to evaluate completeness and validity of claim
- Interacts with agents and claimants by mail or phone to correct claim form errors or omissions and to investigate questionable entries
- Typically responsible for independently reviewing moderately complex claims
Skills & experience required:
- Data entry skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to correctly complete assignments within specified time frames
- Familiarity with medical and/or insurance terminology
Apply now or call Megan @ the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.