Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Do you have a true passion for Customer Service?
Have the ability to deal with sensitive situations?
Looking for career progression within Insurance?
I have a great opportunity within a very well know insurance company looking for motivated friendly staff you will be the face and voice of the company as a first point of contact for all policyholders across multiple insurance products.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
To provide world class customer service and assist with enquires via phone and email, calls will vary from explaining services offered to being notified of damage and starting the claims process this will include setting realistic completion dates for customers claims journey as well as active listening in order to identify any fraud risks.
Skills and experienced required:
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Confident telephone manner
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to understand and follow internal processes
* PC literate with great administrative skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a customer service-related role
* Call handling experience preferred
* Secondary education with qualifications in Maths and English, or demonstrable ability in numeracy skills & written English.
If this sounds ideal for you apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.