If you are a customer service advisor with insurance claims experience, this is the perfect role for you. A busy company in Bolton is seeking an Insurance Claims Handler to join their team. Their offering a salary of up to £21k p/a and some great company benefits to match.
As an Insurance Claims Handler, you will be working for a market-leading independent insurance specialist in Bolton, working on behalf of leading household insurers providing an end-to-end building claim handling service.
insurance claims duties include:
- Settling and declining claims under delegated authority
- Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
- Auditing surveyor reports
- Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing
- Managing third-party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement
This Insurance Claims Handler role requires excellent customer handling and organisation skills. You will be required to manage a caseload of property claims efficiently and proactively in line with client specific requirements and service level agreements.
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Customer service representative experience
- Property-based insurance claims experience
- Educated to A-Level standard
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Strong IT skills
For your hard work as an Insurance Claim Handler, you will be rewarded with a salary of between £18,000 - £21,000, DOE, with additional benefits including:
- Up to £22,000 per annum for handlers with five years+ property claims handling experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 3% contributory pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career advancement
If you have the skills required for this Insurance Claims Handler job in Bolton and are looking for a new challenge, please contact Search Consultancy today to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.