Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Manchester City Centre
Full time 37.5 hours per week (8am-8pm rota)
Interviews this week!!
Working for an industry leading business based in Manchester city centre; who are innovative and industry professionals. You will be part of a fun, exciting team, and be around like minded individuals.
Using effective communication skills, to provide a specialist service to customers, taking them on a full claims journey from initial contact to completion.
* Taking inbound calls in an efficient customer focused way.
* Ensuring that customers receive a professional service at all time
* Ascertain relevant details and make accurate notes
* Dealing with day to day general enquiries and referring to relevant departments if necessary
* Proactively managing your time to ensure work load is being maintained
* Working toward service level agreements
* Ensuring that you take comply with Data Protection and other regulatory rules
* Previous experience within a call centre environment is desirable
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Be able to work towards strict
* Excellent It skills
* The ability to multitask
* Good communicator and strong interpersonal skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.