Location: Leeds City Centre
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Claims Administrator to work for our client a leading Insurance organisation based in Leeds City Centre.
You will provide an efficient clerical support service based within the Leeds office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* To assist clients by answering phone calls and general enquiries
* To register new claims onto our systems in accordance with specific client requirements
* To deal with all incoming and outgoing mail
* To review and index incoming correspondence to the document management system
* To close cases in accordance with client requirements and fee structures
* To process payments within service level agreements
* To assist other support staff with overflow work
* Other tasks to support the business plan as and when required to ensure company business objectives are met
Key Skills & Experience:
* Excellent computer literacy
* Fast accurate keyboard skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* The ability to organise own workload
* Good accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
* All candidates are required to have 4 GCSEs, grades C and above (inc. Maths and English) or an equivalent qualification
For more information please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy in Leeds on 0113 308 8064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.