A unique opportunity for a hard working and enthusiastic 1 - 3 years PQE Civil Litigation Solicitor has arisen, to join an ambitious Financial Services law firm, in an 'up and coming' area of claims.
Namely, you will be dealing with clients seeking redress from mis-sold financial products including miss-sold pensions, life insurance and endowment mortgages. You will be handling the Legal aspect of these claims (Either by helping the claimant directly or assisting the Claims Handler).
What the firm are looking for:
- Ability to work in a fast paced automated environment where the business is target driven by KPI's
- Good academic background, with at a 2:1 degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years PQE in civil litigation experience
- High level of numeracy.
- Professional approach; be driven and have the ability to achieve targets.
- The ability to handle a large and varied caseload.
- High level of Proficiency in the Civil Procedure Rules
In line with the organisations growth plans, this role comes with the potential to have 10 Fee Earners working for them. (Supervisory experience is beneficial but at the least, WANTING to take such a step is a must).
For a confidential chat in regards to the detailed duties and responsibilities of the role, please contact Rehan Zia in the specialist Legal division at Search Consultancy:
Telephone: 0161 835 8773
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.