CI / CD Automation Engineer - Jenkins, Software Engineer, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Build & Deployment, Tools, Release
What is important to you as an Automation Champion? Is it:
- A Voice - Is it having an impact in the wider business on Best Practice CI / CD adoption
- Impact / Best Practice - Using Automation in best way possible with teams who understand its value
- Work Quality - do you want to work on Automation / CI / CD for Scalable solutions for Enterprise Level projects with teams producing high performing applications
My role has this and more, you will be encouraged as an automation champion to follow current trends and methods and influence future adoption.
You should have:
- Automation background, strong CI with Jenkins skills
- Scripting in any Script Language
( for example any of Perl Scripting, Unix Scripting, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Python Scripting, Bash Scripting, VBScript )
- Nice to have Linux in a command line only environment essential, CentOS desirable
Experience with or knowledge of any of the below is a bonus but not required for the role:
- Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Chef (or similar) / Vagrant / Test Kitchen
- Coding to automate in HTTP/RESTful environments
- WebSphere Application Server
- Jython API
- DBA skills (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Git / Gitlab
- Selenium Hub
Join a business that will enable you to be the Automation Champion you want to be, have your training supported, be encouraged to follow market trends and have a voice when it comes to best practice adoption as the SME.
If you are passionate about Automation then this is the role for you, please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.