More often than not, having the opportunity, to not only utilise your in-depth understanding of Chromatography but also, your experience of leading a team is very hard to come by.
We understand as a Chromatography Team leader, you are an experienced analytical scientist and are able to successfully lead a team as well as being totally focused on delivering great results to your clients.
This is the perfect role to put in practice your skills of motivating and delivering the best from your team as here, your scientific / technical skills will mirror those of a senior method development scientist.
The Team Leader Chromatography role will include carrying out a variety of analytical techniques including GC, LC, IC, HPLC, MS and MS/MS on a wide range of test samples. You will be incorporating analytical problem solving and method development, working in a regulated environment, adhering to current GMP and GLP standards.
Leading your team, you will complete a wide range of sample types, data processing / interpretation and reporting, liaising with clients and presenting all information as required.
* BSc or PhD in an analytical, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience
* The ability to Line manage an internal team, involving delegation for the completion of analytical tasks and ensuring a high level of performance
* Broad practical experience in developing and validating analytical methods; method development research skills
* Experienced in the use of complex analytical instrumentation
* A full, clean UK driving license
The role comes complete with a generous competitive salary as well as a whole host of additional benefits.
Contact us for a no-obligation conversation and the opportunity to discuss this role in greater detail. We look forward to hearing from you today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.