Children's Home Registered Manager
£40.00 per hour
Search is looking to recruit a Children's Home Registered Manager on a temporary basis for a client in Blackpool. Working pattern is full time hours - 37hrs per week.
If you have the experience as a Residential Manager, working within a Children's home, working with young people, with a minimum of 2 years experience and have excellent leadership skills, then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Covering for a maternity leave for 10 months on a secondment opportunity.
* The potholder would need relevant experience in working with the Children's Home regulations and the application of these in the working environment with children and young people.
* The post holder would be supervised and supported by the Registered Individual and manage three experienced senior support workers along with the staff team.
* This home is rated good by OFSTED
* The person appointed would need to be enthusiastic committed and willing to work in partnership with parents and colleagues in the CSC team and along with our partner agencies..
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
* Hold NVQ Level 5 in Residential Manager and Leadership.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age