Children and Families Support Worker
£14.18 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Children and Families Support Worker on a temporary basis. Working pattern is full time hours - 8.45am - 17.00pm
Do you have Children and Families experience?
Are you looking to work within a great team?
Looking for an excellent hourly rate of pay?
Responsibilities of the role:
* The Children and Families Support Worker will provide delivery of an effective family support, assessment and contact service within the Start Well service to identified vulnerable families with highly complex needs.
* You will be working in partnership with other agencies to help prevent family breakdown and reduce risk of abuse/neglect.
* Ensuring that services fulfil both primary and statutory functions effectively and efficiently when working with families.
* Providing one to one support and group based parenting courses for identified vulnerable families.
* To provide effective therapeutic interventions and support services to families at times of crisis
* To provide coordinated keyworker support for children and young people for a number of service users
* Deliver structured parenting programmes and targeted groups to identified families
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age