Excellent opportunity for an analytical scientist with experience in ICP/ICP-OES
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £28,000 per annum with added benefits.
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international company based in Liverpool. In this role you will be analysing of inorganic parameters in metal and mineral analysis.
- Develop knowledge of instrumentation such as required (pH meters, ICP, XRF, Titrators).
- Organise and plan daily workloads to meet Turn Around Times
- Safe handling of chemicals and awareness of laboratory hazards
- Liaise on technical issues with senior Laboratory Management and promote team ethics.
- Mentoring junior laboratory staff.
- Develop knowledge of metals and minerals qualities.
- Contribute to, monitor and update advancement in related methodology.
- Use IT for information and calculation purposes.
- Degree in Science discipline
- Investigative and scientific approach.
- Experience in using techniques such as ICP, XRF and titrators
- Good practical laboratory experience.
- Solid experience in instrumental analytical under UKAS or equivalent accreditation
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.