Multiple opportunities for Science graduates to gain experience as a lab analyst with immediate start!
The role is based in Conwy paying competitive salary
My client is an international laboratory, specialising in providing analytical services. They are currently looking to recruiting for multiple lab analysts for their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for Science graduates to gain lab experience.
* Analysing Oil samples using techniques such as ICP, ICP-OES, Gas Chromatography and wet chemistry techniques.
* Instrument calibration
* General maintenance of the lab equipment
* Working according ISO17025 guidelines
* Degree in Science or equivalent
* Excellent communication and Written skills
* Ability manage strict deadlines and working in a fast paced environment
* Experience in working within a chemistry lab is desirable but not essential
Please note that this is an urgent requirement for the client where they looking to fill the roles as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opportunity, please make sure to apply at your earliest convenience.
If you're interested in this role, please apply directly or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.