Chef / General Manager - Up to £30k - Popular Pub - Seaford
Have the best of both worlds! This is a unique opportunity to express your creative flair in the kitchen and demonstrate your leadership skills on the floor. Working with a well established small team, you will spend half your time in the kitchen and the other half managing the bar/restaurant. My clients are looking for a strong Manager to take control
Duties will include:
* Kitchen Management including GP, Costings, Food safety, HACCP
* Ordering, stock take and ability to negotiate with local suppliers
* Rotas for back and front of house
* Ability to liaise with all staff and customers
* Menu creation and daily/weekly specials
* Ability to take charge of the venue in the absence of the owners
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30k, dep on experience. Your will work an average of 40-50 hours with predominantly straight shifts.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.