Chef - Part Time
Evening Chef - Monday to Thursday 5pm till 9pm - B&I - City of London - £15.00ph
Working at a prestigious central London Head Office for one of the most respected contact caterers in the industry, you will be working with a team of five providing bistro style meals to around 30 employees on site. The quality of the food here really is standout. As well as providing dinner you will be preparing for the following mornings shift including producing baked goods.
* 4 Minutes walk from London Blackfriars
* 17.00 to 21.00
* Monday to Thursday
* Approximately 30 on site daily
* Team of 5
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* Create exciting, innovative and nutritious meals to the highest standard
* To control portion size and monitor waste.
* To ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures.
* To maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
* To set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchens including supervising the recruitment and selection process to ensure that if effectively meets the need of the location
* To assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
* To hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
The ideal Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background
* Ideally have classical fine dinning training and experience
* Be passionate about food and contract catering
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £15.00ph depending on experience and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.