Chef - Monday to Thursday 11.30 till 7.30 - term time only - £11.00ph
A prestigious Independent school looking after 350 pupils are looking for a talented Chef to oversee the daily preparation and delivery of evening meals for approximately 30 boarders and staff. As well as looking after the evening boarders you will also be working as part of the team of 6 preparing match teas (you'll need to be a good baker) and getting breakfast prepared for the following morning. Working for one of the most respected contact caterers in the industry, you will be working as part of a team of 6 as well as closing down the kitchen.
* Monday to Thursday
* 11.30 to 7.30
* Term time only
* Preparing meals for approx. 30 daily
* Team of 6
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* Preparing dinner for boarders
* Baking for match teas and general preparation
* Ensuring strict allergen guidelines are followed
* Providing excellent service to staff and students
The ideal Chef will be;
* From an education background
* Ideally have classical fine dinning training and experience
* Be passionate about food and contract catering
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £11.00 and provides fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.