work life balance, term time only, Monday to Friday
about 1 year ago
Chef Manger - Education - Tottenham £26,500 - Term Time Only
With day time hours across 40 hours per week, this is a great way for a Chef Manager to continue working with fresh food, cooked to the highest standards and still have time for family life outside work.
The Contract Catering Company itself boasts an exceptional track record in regards to career progression with countless examples of Chef managers coming in at this level and partaking in the numerous training and development schemes held by the business. Really allowing the successful candidate to move forward in their career.
* Feeding approximately 230 on site daily
* All fresh food
* Predominantly Monday to Friday
* 7am till 3pm 40 hours a week
* All straight shifts
* Term time only (42 weeks a year)
* Team of 5
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running a section effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef Manager will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working with volume
* Experience within the education
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Sous Chef or Head Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £26,500 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.