Chef Manger - B&I - Greenwich - Monday to Friday - to £34,000
This is a truly great role! We are looking for a strong Chef Manager to lead the team at this London head office. This is a role where creativity, quality and innovation really are the key to success. The contract is run by one of the most forward thinking and innovative caterers in the industry; they are renowned for their bespoke approach to their clients.
* Monday to Friday
* 7 till 3.30
* Full fresh food offering
* Managing a team of 8
* Catering for around 400 daily
* Full control of the menu and hospitality offering
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure delivery of highest standards
The ideal Chef Manager will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working with volume, high end hotel, conference and banqueting
* Experience managing a large and diverse team
* Developing strong working relationships with clients
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £34,000 per annum
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.