Chef Manager - Monday to Friday - Thames Ditton - to £35,000
We are looking for a Head Chef/ Chef Manager for this fantastic Head Office for a high end, quality driven contact caterer. You will be responsible for ensuring the small team are working efficiently and to the highest standard. Covering Breakfast, Lunch and a busy hospitality business. You will be cooking for around 100 people daily to a standard. The quality of the food here really is standout - Exciting, innovative dishes are the standard expected.
* 7am till 3pm Monday to Friday
* Team of three
* Full Autonomy of kitchen
* Designing and creating bespoke menus
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* Staff feeding and hospitality
* Create exciting, innovative and nutritious meals to the highest standard
* To control portion size and monitor waste
* To ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
* Be the creative and driving force behind the food offering
* To maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
* Build strong collaborative relationship with client
The ideal Head Chef/Chef Manager will be;
* From a strong culinary background
* Be passionate about food and creativity of menus
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £35,000pa depending on experience and provides fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.