Chef Manager - Balham - £40,000 - Day time only
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a well established contract cater and taking the reigns in running a beautiful establishment?
All shifts offering day time hours from 8AM - 4:30PM with 40 hours contract, ideal for any Chef Manager wanting to continue working with fresh food and high standards and still having that time for family life outside of work.
As a Chef Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the kitchen including motivating and leading the team, ensuring food standards are kept high as well as ensuring all HACCP and COSHH requirements are in order.
Experience in a similar contract catering role is essential for this client as they are looking for someone to come in and really hit the ground running. You will need to show drive, ambition and an ability to motivate and nurture talent within the team.
The Chef Manager role is offering a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pension scheme and a very competitive salary and of course a real work life balance
This site is all about working with fresh produce and strives to provide the best possible service day in day out cooking modern Kosher food.
The Chef Manager duties include:
* Leading and managing a team of 13 chefs
* Overseeing with the GM the hospitality team of 30
* Writing and costing menus
* Managing all GP'S and targets
* Ensuring all book work I.E rotas, payroll, HACCP and COSHH
* Training and development of junior staff
* Liaising with the clients, ensuring all needs are met
The Chef Manager will be someone who enjoys keeping up with current food trends and is passionate about innovation and sustainability.
The ideal Chef Manager will be:
* Results driven
* Innovative and creative
* Will ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen and will help promote a professional friendly working environment
* Strong people skills, to liaise both with clients and team
* Experience in running a similar size and quality operation
* Passionate about what they do
* Passionate about training and developing
* Previous Contract Catering experience
* Kosher knowledge (but not essential)
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!
Adam.email@example.com 01293 848153
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.