Chef Manager - Specialist in Asian Cuisine - SE1 - circa £29,000 - Monday to Friday
Fantastic Chef Manager role specialising in Asian Cuisine with complete menu freedom cooking across a number of sites.
Ideal Chef needs to be efficient, a team player, and doesn't mind working in a customer facing role. This is fantastic role working with fresh produce in fast paced environment.
What will be required of the next Chef Manager:
* Monday to Friday (no evenings)
* Catering from 60 minimum up to 250 covers per day
* Efficient, Streamline worker
* Knowledge on Asian cuisine
* Prepare top quality Asian style food, using fresh produce
* To ensure all areas of the kitchen are upholding to H&S standards
This is the perfect position for any Chef looking to have a work life balance role within a fantastic organisation
The ideal Chef Manager will be:
* Passionate about current food trends
* A self starter, be able to work off own initiative
* Strong people skills
* Team player
* Looking to progress and develop
* Happy to travel across different sites
What is in it for you?
* Complete menu freedom
* A Comprehensive company benefits package
* A competitive salary package
* Meals on duty
* Uniform Provided
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply now!
Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org 01293 848153
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.