Chef Manager £20,340 take home after pro rata
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Chef Manager that has worked in education sector before. You will be working in a school in greater Manchester area that has a team in place that care very much about their product and pupils. To say this is a close team would be an understatement and my client is looking for the next and final member to complete the team.
If you are a Chef Manager with the relevant experience them I want to hear from you, I will need this candidate to have the following:
* Currently a chef manager
* At least 3-5 years minimum experience as chef manager
* HAS TO HAVE Education sector or need not apply
* Currently managing a small team of 3-6 staff
* Needs to be comfortable with experience of around 300 pupil capacity
* Need to drive and have their own vehicle due to location
* The experience of Specialist dietary requirements are preferred
This is a very important site to my client as they pride themselves on the amazing service they provide to its pupils and the staff and the chef manager is an integral part of that. As well as team bonding with all members, you will have regular contact with all pupils so you will need to show that you are comfortable being customers facing.
You will have real job satisfaction in this role and will also have great longevity, so if this sounds like something that suits you and you fit all the requirements then please apply within.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.