Chef Manager - Mon to Fri - Basingstoke - B&I location - Circa £30k
Want to work strictly Monday to Friday? Tired of working every evening? Want to be part of a highly regarded national contract caterer?
Then we have a fantastic position for the right Chef Manager / Head Chef to join a renowned contract caterer.
What's expected from the next Chef Manager?
* To be the face and representative of the company
* Liaise with the client ensuring that the client is happy and satisfied
* Deliver a the highest possible quality service
* To be active in service times
* To ensure all financial targets are met
* To be a leader and motivate the team around you
This role is perfect for any Chef Manager / Head Chef looking to develop their Front of House skills and become a hospitality all rounder.
The ideal Chef Manager will have;
* A get up and go attitude
* To be passionate about every aspect of catering
* To be presentable and professional at all times
* To be financially astute and experience in working towards GP targets
* Strong people skills and be able to liaise with not only your team but the clients and
* Experience in a similar role is greatly preferred but not essential
* Strong craft skills are essential!
This company present countless opportunities to progress, and are passionate about developing their team and providing them with the tools to take their career to the next level.
What is in it for you?
* A comprehensive benefits package
* A competitive annual salary
* An industry leading training and development program
* Great work life balance, every weekend off
* All day time shifts, 07:00 - 16:00
If this is ticking your boxes then please apply now!
Henry . Wright @ Search .co .uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.