Exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager
£21,000 Dependent on experience
Chef Manager required for our client who is one of the fastest growing public gym chains in the UK.
The Crewe Site is currently looking for a hard working, enthusiastic and strong Chef Manager.
If you have proven experience in a busy and dynamic kitchen environment and you love cooking and are looking for a role with career progression apply now!
The right person will be a team player who is a Keen learner with ''can-do'' attitude, adaptable and eager to be part of our Buzzing family.
* Previous experience in a senior roll in a busy kitchen
* Ability to work under pressure and lead the team successfully
* Able to prove strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations Practices
* Punctual, reliable, confident and professional leading by example
* Experience in stock take and ordering Necessary
* Great communication skills to senior managers
* Calm and friendly approach to other staff members
The Gym is the busiest in the area and has a great buzz about it. We still emphasize local, rustic, seasonal and sustainable ingredients, but with a more accessible, speedier and cost friendly format. We welcome guests from Breakfast to late lunch with all day menus
* Competitive salary
* Company incentives
* Free food from the staff menu and discount when you dine with friends
* A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development
* Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate
* You must have experience in cooking from fresh
* Experience in a fast kitchen is essential
* We are looking for organised Chef Manager who loves working in a team and is a strong leader
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.