Chef Manager - Private School - Term time only -Orpington - £32,000pa
A prestigious Independent school looking are looking for a talented Chef Manager to oversee the daily operation of this exemplary site. Working for one of the most respected contact caterers in the industry, you will be responsible for ensuring the team are working efficiently and to the highest standard. Covering Breakfast and Lunch, the quality of the food here really is standout - Exciting, innovative dishes are the standard expected.
* Monday to Friday
* 40 hours per week
* Excellent work life balance
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* Opportunity to develop new hospitality offering
* The creation of exciting, innovative and nutritious meals to the highest standard
* To control portion size and monitor waste
* To ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
* To maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
* To set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchens including supervising the recruitment and selection process to ensure that if effectively meets the need of the location
* To assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
* To hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
The ideal Chef Manager will be;
* From an education background
* Ideally have classical fine dinning training and experience
* Be passionate about food and contract catering
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £32,000pa depending on experience and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.