My client is a leading Independent contract catering company in the B&I contract catering sector.
My client has a position available for a "commercially" minded Chef Manager to manage one of its trendy commercial B&I locations in Trafford.
The service offer is staff restaurant and occasional hospitality. You will be from a fresh food background with experience of cooking everything from scratch. Current food trends will score you points here.
You will be experienced with food costings and have a good understanding of budgets as meeting GP is a must.
This role requires a Chef Manager with experience in the business and industry contract catering sector (Ideally from a commercial B&I contract in the City)
Location: * Trafford
Salary & Benefits:
* Up to £22,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday
* Uniform & meals on duty
* Excellent career progression and development within a growing company
Job Requirements & Key Skills:
* Ensuring that service level agreements are achieved & customer and client expectations are met
* Ensuring that catering premises and equipment are maintained, clean and hygienic and that safe systems of work are in place
* Managing, motivating and developing the team
* Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and allergen control procedures are followed
* Ensure that financial margins are being met and client budget being achieved through good management of the account
* Ensuring the company food standards are maintained and improved upon
* Managing, motivating and developing a team
* Be a creative chef and able to cook everything from scratch
* Experience of writing creative menu's and up to date with current food trends
* Experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.