Exciting New Opportunity
I am looking for a very hands on Chef Manager to launch a new concept in the contract catering world.
This role is for someone who is excited by opportunity, business development, client relationships and has great food at the heart and soul of everything they do.
Working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week you will be expected to be part of the new opening working for an amazingly progressive company.
The Role involves;
* Managing a small team.
* Must be hands on in the kitchen.
* Responsible for all back office work.
* Building and developing great relationships with the client.
* Catering for up to 500 covers from fresh produce.
* Manage a breakfast and lunch service.
* Excellent customer service and operational skills.
* Restocking vending.
You will have;
* Management experience within the catering industry.
* NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or an equivalent.
* Vending knowledge.
* Training skills.
* Computer literate.
* Sound H&S knowledge.
* Passionate, committed and honest.
* Strong cooking skills.
In return you can expect to work Monday to Friday within a progressive company earning a competitive salary UP TO £24,000 Dependant on experience.
You will be supplied with a uniform and free parking and free meals whilst on duty.
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.