Chef de Partie - Stunning Leisure Site - Dorking - to £26,000
Due to the continued success of this fantastic site and the development of a new boutique hotel and restaurant, we are currently looking to add a strong Chef de Partie to our brigade. Situated in one of the most picturesque areas in the South East, boasting a brand new kitchen and an excellent Executive Head Chef.
* Full ala carte, fine dining and events business
* All fresh food
* 5 days out of 7
* 40 hours a week
* Ensure that all breakfasts are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working to prepare MEP for dinner service
* Using finest ingredients
* Running a section effectively - managing your ordering
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Comfortable working alone
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Confident in their ability to delivery high quality cuisine
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £26,000 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.