Chef de Partie - Shooting Estate - Northwood - £26,000pa
It is exciting times for this new boutique restaurant and hospitality and events business, based on a beautiful 100 acre estate just North of London. Renowned for its ties to country pursuits, this site has undergone significant investment and is looking to develop their hospitality business with the addition of a strong Chef de Partie.
* Tuesday to Saturday mainly day time hours
* Predominantly events based
* Small casual fine dining lounge (due to open toward end of year) only open Friday and Saturday for dinner service
* Paying £26,000pa
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards set throughout the company and the sites covered
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Large events for HNW clients
* Using finest ingredients
* Both Exec chef and Sous Chef have Michelin starred/ multi rosette experience
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef de partie will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* High volume experience ideally events
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Chef de Partie or Sous Chef looking for a move into an events focused environment with excellent work life balance
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying circa £26,000 per annum and provides excellent work life balance, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.