Chef De Partie - Hotel - Relocation - Guernsey -£23,500 - live in
Due to the popularity of this site and the success of the group as a whole we are now looking for a Chef for this fast paced, Beachside Hotel
To say the location is phenomenal is an understatement! This is a busy fresh food site all year round so you will need to be a real hospitality pro, everything is made from scratch and the style is very much fresh food gastro style, weekly changing menus so will never have a dull day!
* Live in accommodation including meals
* 5 days out of 7
* 50 hour week contract
* £23,500 per annum
* Mixed shift patterns
* Working almost on top of the Beach
* Stunning site 40 mins flight from London
* Great tips
* Excellent tax benefits!
* Working alongside senior chefs, aiding the day to day operation of the kitchen
* Learning your trade under excellent Executive Chef
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen adheres to the highest cleanliness standards
* Helping with the development of the food offering
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* NVQ trained with experience working with fresh food
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Willingness to learn
* Be adaptable and willing to relocate to Guernsey
This position is paying £23,500 per annum and provides a truly unique working environment
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.