Chef de Partie - Contract Catering - Lambeth - Daytime hours - £23,463
This busy contract catering site are looking to add an experienced Chef de Partie to the team. Working to provide Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the staff at this key London base for one of the cities most important services.
* Full fresh food offering
* Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plus limited hospitality
* 5 days out of 7 - early and late shift (Rota between 7am &7pm)
* 37.5 hours a week
* Working for one of the UK's largest caterers
* Providing meals for up to 1100 covers per day
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working to prepare MEP for following service
* Running a section effectively - managing your ordering
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Comfortable working in large volumes
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Confident in their ability to delivery high quality cuisine
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £23,463 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.