Chef De Partie - Hartfield - 4 day week - package £24,000
We are currently looking for a Chef De Partie for this fast paced, 19th century coaching Inn. The style of food is very much modern British with an emphasis on fresh local produce, everything is made in house. A local baker, a family run butcher and fruit and vegetables direct from market daily all contribute to this establishment's incredible reputation. Wild game and on site butchery feature heavily.
* 4 days out of 7 (Usually Sunday to Wednesday)
* £20,000 per annum
* Tips circa £4000pa
* Daily changing menus
* Real input into dish and menu development
* Family owned and run - don't just be another number
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running a section effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* Strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication and team working skill
* Currently a strong Commis chef looking to step up to a Chef de Partie position or a great Chef de Partie looking to move up a step in quality
This position is paying package of up to £24,000 per annum and provides a truly unique working environment
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.