My Care Home clients are currently seeking an experienced DBS Chef with a cleared and in-date Disclosure and Barring Service check for working with adults.
This exciting DBS Chef opportunity is favourable for anyone looking to work flexible hours, or wanting to top up their current working hours for different clients spanning from Horsham to Croydon.
Our DBS Chef must have the following:
* In-date DBS Certificate
* A minimum of 2 years' proven experience
* At least an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* Fresh Food experience
* Teamwork skills
* Working knowledge of both HACCP and COSHH regulations
Although not essential, below are added highly desirables for our DBS Chef:
* Own Transport (with full clean license)
* Experience within a Care environment
* Flexible hours/willingness to work weekends
If you are interested in or have any questions with regards to this exciting DBS Chef role please contact Kieron Davis at Search Consultancy Crawley
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.