Chef De Partie - SE1 - circa £23,000 - Monday to Friday
Looking for a Chef De Partie who is efficient, a team player, and doesn't mind working in a customer facing role. This is fantastic role working with fresh produce in fast paced environment.
What will be required of their next Chef De Partie role:
* Monday to Friday (no evenings)
* Catering for 60 PAX
* Efficient, streamline worker
* Prepare top quality food fresh produce
* Small amount of breakfast cooking will be involved
* To ensure all areas of the kitchen are upholding to H&S standards
This is the perfect position for any Chef De Partie looking to have a work life balance role within a fantastic organisation
The ideal Chef De Partie will be:
* Passionate about current food trends
* A self starter, be able to work off own initiative
* Strong people skills
* Constantly looking to progress and develop
* Team player
What is in it for you?
* A comprehensive company benefits package
* A competitive salary package
* Meals on duty
* Uniform Provided
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply now!
Adam.email@example.com 01293 848153
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.