CDP - FRESH FOOD RESTAURANT - UP TO £28K PACKAGE - BURGESS HILL
An exceptional CDP required for a popular restaurant just outside Burgess Hill. Serving locally sourced fresh food, you will be a competent and confident chef who is eager to learn and grow with an established team. If you enjoy the fast pace of a busy service and love to produce fresh food from scratch, then my client would like to hear from you. The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2/3 years experience in a restaurant and/or gastro pub
* Be able to run a section with confidence
* Able to handle a fast paced environment with high volumes
* Cook food from scratch and to order
* Comply with Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations
* Eager to learn and progress
* Positive, proactive attitude
* 2.5 days off per week
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, great tips and the opportunity to work at this popular restaurant in Sussex. Averaging 45 hours per week, you will work a mix of straight and split shifts.
Due to the rural nature of the restaurant, your own transport would be required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.