** CDP - AWARD WINNING VENUE - UP TO £24K - BRIGHTON OUTSKIRT **
An exceptional CDP required for a popular, award winning venue just outside Brighton. Serving locally sourced fresh food and from their own allotment you will be a competent and confident chef who is eager to learn and grow with an established team. If you enjoy the fast pace of a busy service and love to produce fresh food from scratch, then my client would like to hear from you. A demi- CDP with the right attitude will be considered. The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a restaurant and/or pub kitchen
* Worked with fresh produce
* Able to handle a fast paced environment with high volumes
* Comply with Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations
* Eager to learn and progress
* Jovial and positive attitude
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, great tips and the opportunity to work at this popular destination in Sussex. Averaging 45 hours per week, you will work a mix of straight and split shifts.
Due to location, your own transport would be required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.