**CHEF DE PARTIE - FANTASTIC WORK/LIFE BALANCE - PETWORTH - COMPETITIVE SALARY**
Are you a dynamic individual with a bubbly personality and ambition to succeed? A unique opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join a fantastic, well established team within a well known contract catering company. My Client is looking for an ambitious chef de partie who has the drive to succeed and the willingness to learn and develop. You will be working with fresh produce in order to create, delicious and nutritious meals.
Benefits for you:
* 40 hours per week
* Overtime paid
* 42 weeks per year
* Latest finishing time is 7pm!
* Full training provided
* Holiday paid
* Uniform and meals provided
* Flexibility on additional weeks per year
* Free use of Gym and Swimming Pool on site
* Pension contribution
* Weekend rotation
* Discount vouchers on high street brands and holiday
* Opportunity to take part to the Company's Chef Academy Training Programme
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Head Chef in managing all the sections of the kitchen
* Preparation of food according to company's guidelines
* Actively contributing to menu development
* Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
* Support the Head Chef with the mise en place and service
* Managing your own section's stock level
As the site is set in 450 acres of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, having your own transport would be essential.
If you think you are the right person for the role apply here or feel free to call Dania on 01273 855049. Alternatively you can email on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.