Chef de Partie - 4 day - Sharpthorne - £22,000 plus tips
This award winning pub and restaurant are looking to add a talented Chef De Partie to their team of 7! Well known as one of the top pub restaurants in Sussex, this site uses fresh local produce to create a daily changing menu. You will be well supported by a talented and driven Head Chef who wants to help you develop and be the best you can be! Working 4 days out of 7 all straight shifts, this role also offers excellent work life balance!
* 4 days on 3 days off
* 48 hours a week
* All straight shifts
* Award winning pub and restaurant with rooms
* Outstanding tips (Circa £4500pa)
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest seasonal ingredients
* Running a section effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* Used to working with volume
* Be passionate about food and a career within catering
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a Commis Chef or Chef de Partie looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £22,000pa plus outstanding tips and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.