Senior Chef de Partie - Beautiful B&I Site - Reading - Circa £23.5k - Monday to Friday
Are you passionate about cooking great food? Tired of working every weekend and every evening? Want to get out of the Hotel / Pubs lifestyle?
We have the perfect role for you. Monday to Friday, latest finish at 15:30, and working with all fresh produce!
Here is what they will require from their next Chef de Partie;
* Monday to Friday
* 07:00 - 15:30
* Catering for 150 PAX daily
* Some hospitality functions
* To lead the team in the Head Chefs absence
* To produce top quality food
* To ensure all area are clean and hygienic
This is the perfect position for any Senior Chef de Partie/ Junior Sous Chef, looking to join a company that will train and develop you to one day become a fresh food Head Chef.
The ideal Senior Chef de Partie will be;
* Passionate about current food trends
* A self starter, be able to work off own initiative
* Strong people skills
* Constantly looking to progress and develop
If you are sick of working in Hotels, pubs and restaurants and are looking to mix things up, then this is the perfect position for you.
What is in it for you?
* Great work life balance
* A comprehensive company benefits package
* A competitive salary package
* An unrivalled training and development program
* Countless opportunities to progress
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply now!
Henry . Wright @ Search .co .uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.