** Chef de Partie - Term Time only - Mon to Fri - £11ph - Leatherhead - School **
Are you a passionate Chef who wants more work life balance? Need a job that gives you 12 weeks holiday a year? Want a role that will offer you great progression?
We have a fantastic Chef de Partie position that is ticking all of these boxes. You will be working in a beautiful educational site in Leatherhead and will be employed by an industry leading contract caterer.
The Chef de Partie contract is;
* Monday to Friday (3 weekends a year)
* 07:00 - 16:00
* 39 week contract with 4 week holiday entitlement
* £11 ph (Circa £19k per annum)
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Chef de Partie who is keen to progress their career within a highly renowned contract caterer.
Duties of the Chef de Partie
* Putting away deliveries
* Deputising in the Chef Managers absence
* Preparing food inline with company standards
* Catering for 200 children each day
* Catering for hospitality functions (Hog roasts, buffets)
* Ensuring that all due diligence is completed
* Working in a professional manner at all times
* Scope for eventually contributing menu ideas
There are so many possibilities within this position. You will be working with an incredibly passionate Chef Manager, who is driven by producing the best quality service possible.
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* Passionate (passion and attitude are more important than experience so please only apply if you are passionate about your work)
* Flexible (while it is a term time only and Monday to Friday role, if there are weekends and days out of term time, you will be expected to accommodate where possible)
* Enthusiastic (we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will look to get stuck in wherever possible)
What's in it for you?
* Great work life balance (Monday to Friday, TERM TIME ONLY)
* Very competitive hourly wage (£11ph)
* Great progression
* Full training and development programme
If you think you have what it takes, then get in touch now!
Henry . wright @ search . co . uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.