Chef de Partie - Hotel / Contract Catering - High Wycombe - 1 in 3 WKNDS - £25k
Tired of the same long hours in hotels? Want some more work life balance? Still want to produce industry leading food?
We have a fantastic role for you. This position offers great work life balance, while working for an industry leading bespoke contract caterer.
The Chef de Partie contract is;
* 40 hours
* Straight shifts
* Working 1 in 3 weekends
* Only 2 evening shifts a week!
* £25,000 per annum
You will be working in an exciting conference centre, where quality and fresh produce is the main focus. They have recently appointed an award winning Chef Manager who will have a wealth of knowledge to pass on.
What will be expected from the next Chef de Partie?
* To be passionate about great food and service
* A creative mind, keen to input ideas
* Strong people skills, able to work in a team and alone
* Experience in a similar role, all fresh food background
* Very strong culinary knowledge
* Keen for progression
Not often does a role offering so much comes around so whether you're a season Commis looking for your next step, a Chef de Partie keen to work with fresh seasonal produce or an established Sous chef looking for better work life balance, see whats in it for you.
Whats in it for you;
* Incredible work life balance
* Great opportunities for progression
* Industry leading training and development
* Working with all fresh seasonal produce
* A very competitive base salary
If this sounds like the position for you, then apply now!
Henry . Wright @ Search .co .uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.